Interested in Joining?
The North Carolina Utilities Commission has just issued this press release about the consequences of operating without a Certificate of Exemption. All movers who perform moves within North Carolina need a certificate.
All members of the NC Movers Association are required to have a Certificate of Exemption from the NC Utilities Commission. Movers are also required to sign and abide by our Code of Ethics.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the NCMA, you can contact the Association office at 1-800-325-2114 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Don’t have a certificate from the NC Utilities Commission? Here’s the application and instructions.
Have a certificate and ready to join? Here’s the NCMA Application.
Why should a moving company join the NCMA?
- Answers to all your questions about moving within North Carolina.
- All the forms required by the NC Utilities Commission at a reduced price.
- Affordable training for your employees.
- Networking with other movers within the state.
- Access to vendors who can save you money.